top of page
Sett interference - report

Sett interference

If you come across a sett that shows signs of interference (eg. blocked or dug),  please complete the form below.   A description of the scene and, if possible, some photos would be very helpful.  Please be wary of getting too close and interfering with evidence.   


It is very important to stress that if you witness persecution, or suspect poisoning or consider a wildlife crime is ongoing, do not approach at all.  Leave the area and contact the police on 999 immediately.   If you can email us details after the fact, that would be useful for our records so we can plot the locations of badger crime in Berkshire.

All incidents believed criminal will be reported to the police and Badger Trust.

You can find the Ordnance Survey National Grid Reference here:

Please send any photos to

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page